2016-2022 CFMoto CForce 400/500S - 1.5in Suspension Lift Kit
All orders over $100 USD ($130CAD), shipped to USA and/or Canada, receive fast and free delivery. International orders have shipping fees calculated at checkout, using your shipping address.
*** Some restrictions can be applied.
Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
Because we know that any people can change is mind on a purchase, we will accept any returns for up to 30 days from the date of delivery.
*** Customer is responsible to return the product at his fees.
Learn more about our Return Policy.
This product comes with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. If for any reason, a bracket should bend or break, we will send you a replacement part, free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for that ever-so-innocent test ride, we've got you covered!
*** PERFEX Products are warrantied to the original purchaser only.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
LIFE’S BETTER LIFTED
Need to buy the Best ATV Lift kit for your CF Moto CForce 400 and/or 500S? At PERFEX Industries, we have it! Our 1.5 inches suspension lift kit will be one of your favorite accessories on the ATV! Change the look of your CFMOTO CForce by adding extra ground clearance. No more hang-ups and broken skid plates. Our 1.5" kit will help you get over those spots, that previously, snagged the underside of your ATV.
The kit includes front and rear heavy-duty lift brackets, made of 3/16" thick Canadian steel. All the components are Laser-cut and CNC bent, for a perfect fit. Complete this with a quality black powder coat finish, and you have a product that it was BUILT TO LAST.
STOCK vs LIFTED
HOMEMADE EASY INSTALLATION
Directly bolt-on on your machine, this awesome 1.5” lift kit can be installed by everyone who have a garage with a jack and simple tools. The kit comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions that you will need to install it properly.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- This lift kit does NOT fit on the CFMoto CForce 500 2016 and older.
- This lift kit does NOT fit on the CFMoto CForce 500HO.
- This lift kit does NOT fit on the CFMoto CForce 400/500 Generation 2.
- We strongly recommend using 1” wheel spacers for the rear and 1.5” wheel spacers for the front to keep your OEM width if you are running factory wheels. Rear wheel spacers will also prevent rubbing situation on the sway bar when your arms are at full extension (see our CFMoto Wheel Spacers).
- ALSO, IMPORTANT TO READ: Do NOT run the lift brackets on the rear with "flipped hubs". You will need to put back the hubs on their OEM position if they were flipped.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.